Reaching the nanometer scale with technology brought new possibilities in biomedical engineering. We are continuously looking for nanoscale phenomena in physics, chemistry and biology to come up with new concepts that can be used for biosensing and diagnostics.
- Alex Tanno- Electrochemical amplification schemes for hand-held biosensing
- Volker Gatterdam - Molography
- Raphael Tiefenauer - Plasmonic electrical and optical biosensing
- Stephanie Hwu - Single molecule technologies for biosensing
- Andreas Frutiger - Biosensing based on coherent light-scattering
- Yves Blickenstorfer - Fiber optic biosensing