Our research in the field of Biomedical Engineering is focused on the development of stretchable electronic devices for in vivo applications. We also develope various 2D and 3D in vitro platforms for fundamental biology research appliications in neurosciences and pharmacy.
- Flurin Stauffer - Stretchable electronics for in vivo applications
- Vincent Martinez - Unbreakable cables
- Csaba Forró - Conductive nanowire networks
- Greta Thompson-Steckel - 3D neuron networks and stretchable electronics
- Hana Han - Nanowire based strain sensing
- Andreas Reichmuth - New materials for soft electronics
- Aline Renz - Stretchable microelectrode arrays for in vitro and in vivo applications