Sugihara, Kaori, Dr.
Dr. Kaori Sugihara
PhD Thesis 2012
Formation of planar lipid bilayers on nanostructured surfaces for cell membrane sensor applications (ASMENA).
K. Sugihara, et al., ACS Nano 4, 5047-5054 (2010).
- "Valley-splitting edge-channel transport in a Si/SiGe quantum Hall system"
K. Sugihara, K. Hamaya, M. Kawamura, K. Sawano, Y. Shiraki, T. Machida
Physica E 40, 1523-1525 (2008).
- "Spin-dependent nonlocal resistance in a Si/SiGe quantum Hall conductor"
K. Hamaya, K. Sugihara, H. Takahashi, S. Masubuchi, M. Kawamura, K. Sawano, Y.Shiraki, and T.Machida
Phys. Rev. B 75, 033307 (2007).
- "Electrical polarization of nuclear spins in a breakdown regime of quantum Hall effect"
M. Kawamura, H. Takahashi, K. Sugihara, S. Masubuchi, K. Hamaya, and T. Machida
Appl. Phys. Lett. 90, 022102 (2007).
- “Chip for determination of molecular structures and functions”
M. Di Berardino, J. Vörös, K. Sugihara, T. Zambelli
International publication number WO 2011/003586 A1
- “Sensor as biochip”
J. Vörös, K. Sugihara, T. Zambelli, M. Nirschl
International publication number WO 2011/003583 A1
- “lipids on polyelectrolytes for biosensing and biomaterials”, ESF Biological Surfaces and Interfaces Conference (June 21st – July 1st 2011, Spain, Poster)
- “Membrane mimics on polyelectrolytes for ion channel sensors”, E-MRS 2011 Spring Meeting (May 9th – 13th 2011, Nice, France, Oral)
- "A Gigasealing Lipid Bilayer on a Single Polyelectrolyte Multilayer-filled Nanopore for Ion Channel Sensors", NanoBio Conference 2010 (August 24th – 27th 2010, Switzerland, Oral).
- "Ion channel sensors based on a planar plasma membrane on a polyelectrolyte multilayer", Swiss – Japan Symposium on Nanobio 2007 (October 10th 11th 2009, Switzerland, Poster)
- "Planar plasma membranes on polyelectrolyte thin films", WACBE World Congress on Bioengineering 2009 (July 26th – 29th 2009, Hong Kong, Poster)
- "Ion channel sensors based on planar plasma membranes on polyelectrolyte thin films", ESF-EMBO Symposium BIOLOGICAL SURFACES AND INTERFACES (27th June – 2nd July 2009, Spain, Poster)
- "Spin dependent tunnel currents in a Si/SiGe quantum Hall diode", at Annual Meeting/Spring of The Physical Society of Japan (Mar. 2008, Japan, Oral).
- “Valley-splitting edge channel transport in a Si/SiGe quantum Hall system”, Electronic Properties of Two-dimensional Systems and Modulated Semiconductor Structures (July 15-20 2007, Italy, Poster).
- “Valley Splitting Transport in Si/SiGe Quantum Hall Systems”, at Annual Meeting/Spring of The Physical Society of Japan (Mar. 2007, Japan, Oral).
- “Spin Dependence of Nonlocal Resistance in Si/SiGe Quantum Hall Systems”, at Annual Meeting/Autumn of The Physical Society of Japan (Sep. 2006, Japan, Oral).
- 4/2006 – 3/2008 MEng in Applied Physics, The University of Tokyo, Tokyo. "Spin dependent electron properties in Si/SiGe quantum Hall systems."
- 4/2002 – 3/2006 BSc in Physics, Keio University, Tokyo. “The Effect of Nuclear spin in Quantum Hall System.”